22 Cherryhill, Waringstown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular development of Cherryhill, Waringstown. Perfect for first time buyers or young families, the property boasts well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, four piece family bathroom, downstairs WC and utility room. Decorated tastefully throughout, 22 Cherryhill is sure to feature on many a wish list and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located off the Dunkirk Road, Waringstown.
- Entrance Hall 20' 11'' x 7' 2'' (6.382m x 2.175m) at widest point
- Access via composite door. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Lounge 17' 8'' x 13' 1'' (5.382m x 3.977m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen/Diner 13' 0'' x 14' 5'' (3.968m x 4.389m) at widest point
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and hob and oven. Tiled splash back and flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Utility room 7' 9'' x 5' 9'' (2.374m x 1.747m)
- High and low level units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear garden.
- WC 6' 9'' x 2' 11'' (2.062m x 0.882m) at widest point
- Comprising of; corner wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Landing 11' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.428m x 2.547m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Master bedroom 14' 8'' x 13' 1'' (4.474m x 3.990m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to;
- En-suite 4' 0'' x 9' 9'' (1.219m x 2.973m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC. Floating wash hand basin and mains shower. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.548m x 3.616m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 10'' x 8' 9'' (2.700m x 2.679m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 0'' x 8' 5'' (2.428m x 2.560m)
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; mains shower, fitted bath, low flush WC and floating wash hand basin. Double panel radiator and tiled flooring.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with path to front door. Tarmac driveway. Rear garden is fully enclosed and offers privacy, mainly laid in lawn with patio area.