20 Balteagh Avenue, Craigavon
An excellently maintained three-bedroom semi-detached home within walking distance to the popular Rushmere shopping centre. Benefitting a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/dining area with a range of integrated appliances, ground floor WC and modern four-piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a spacious enclosed rear garden with off-street parking. This property represents the perfect opportunity for first time buyers to get themselves onto the property ladder, viewings come highly recommended.
See below link for video tour;
Popular development off the Lakeview Road, Craigavon. Located conveniently close to the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Craigavon lakes, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas. Portadown and Lurgan town centres are also in close proximity leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 17' 3'' x 6' 9'' (5.25m x 2.07m)
- Entrance via wood effect door with glazed panel insert and glazed panel to side. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Under stair storage drawers. Access to;
- Lounge 17' 3'' x 12' 4'' (5.27m x 3.75m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Double doors accessing;
- Kitchen/Dining 10' 1'' x 19' 5'' (3.08m x 5.92m)
- Open plan kitchen/dining with wall and base level units. A range of integrated appliances including; fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooker/oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor fan. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear garden via double glazed PVC doors.
- WC 6' 8'' x 2' 11'' (2.02m x 0.90m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring and walls. Single panel radiator.
- Master Bedroom 10' 2'' x 12' 2'' (3.11m x 3.72m)
- Rear aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 15' 3'' x 8' 9'' (4.65m x 2.67m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.70m x 2.01m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Currently used as a walk in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 10' 2'' x 6' 11'' (3.11m x 2.10m)
- Four-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shower with mixer tap and glazed surround and panel bath. Fully tiled flooring and walls. Double panel radiator. Access to shelved hot press.
- Property front comprising of; maintained lawn, concrete paviors and tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, concrete paviors and external tap.
- Front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and panel fence surround.