2 Hawthorn Hill, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this modern three bedroom semi detached home located in this quiet yet popular development just off Upper Church Lane, Portadown. Benefitting from a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, an open plan kitchen/dining area, well-proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a recently fitted four piece family bathroom and detached garage.
This property represents outstanding value and will appeal to both first time buyers and young families alike.
See below link to video tour;
Located just off Upper Church Lane, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 14' 10'' x 6' 0'' (4.52m x 1.83m)
- Access via wooden effect door with glazed panel insert. Side glass panel. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to understair storage.
- Lounge 16' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.97m x 3.63m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Feature open fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Tiled flooring. Cove cornice ceiling. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 9' 9'' x 18' 4'' (2.97m x 5.58m)
- Fitted kitchen featuring wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board and space for appliances. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to rear garden via sliding double glazed door.
- Landing 10' 6'' x 6' 3'' (3.20m x 1.90m)
- Access to shelved hot-press.
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 11' 8'' (3.71m x 3.55m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 11' 8'' (3.20m x 3.55m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room with built in wardrobe, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 10'' x 8' 2'' (2.69m x 2.49m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 4'' x 8' 7'' (1.93m x 2.61m)
- Recently refurbished bathroom comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit, enclosed shower with glazed surround and electric shower unit and free standing ceramic bath. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Detached Garage 15' 11'' x 9' 3'' (4.84m x 2.82m)
- Up and over door. Electrical outlets. Plumbed for utilities. Rear door access.
- Front of property finished with decorative brick paving and stones. Enclosed rear garden comprising of decorative brick pavors and external tap. Side garden comprising of maintained lawn and prick paving.