2 Brook Manor, Portadown
Situated on the outskirts of Portadown in the peaceful townland of Aghory, 2 Brook Manor is the ideal purchase for an investor or first time buyers wishing to get on the property ladder. The property boasts open plan living/dining, well proportioned bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally, buyers will benefit from a driveway with car port and a easily maintained rear yard. Early viewings are a must to fully appreciate what 2 Brook Manor has to offer.
See below link for property tour:
Located just off the Aghory Road.
- Entrance Hallway 14' 7'' x 6' 4'' (4.44m x 1.93m) at widest points
- Access via; PVC door with glazed panels. Wooden effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- Lounge/Diner 23' 9'' x 11' 3'' (7.23m x 3.43m) at widest points
- Wooden effect laminate flooring. Two single panel radiators. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen 9' 4'' x 8' 6'' (2.84m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units. Tiled flooring and splash back. Space for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer. Access to rear yard via PVC door.
- Landing 8' 7'' x 7' 5'' (2.61m x 2.26m) at widest points
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 10' 3'' (3.76m x 3.12m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 10' 2'' (3.48m x 3.10m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 7' 5'' (2.46m x 2.26m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Access to built in storage
- Shower Room 6' 4'' x 8' 1'' (1.93m x 2.46m) at widest points
- Three piece shower room comprising of; low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin and electric walk in shower with glass panel. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Chrome towel rail. Access to hot press.
- Front garden boasts lawn area and tarmac driveway leading to car port. Low maintenance rear yard which is fully enclosed.