19 Orchard Park, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow set in the quiet residential area of Orchard Park, just off the Mahon Road in Portadown. With spacious living including a lounge with feature fireplace, well proportioned bedrooms, four bathroom suite and a kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. 19 Orchard Park would make a perfect starter home and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off the Mahon Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 15' 6'' x 6' 5'' (4.72m x 1.95m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- Lounge 15' 8'' x 10' 10'' (4.77m x 3.30m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with stove and back boiler
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 11'' x 14' 2'' (3.32m x 4.31m)
- Tiled flooring. High and low level units. Space for cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double panel radiator. Tiled splash back. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 4' 8'' x 2' 11'' (1.42m x 0.89m)
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press
- Bedroom 1 10' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.27m x 3.27m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.25m x 3.60m)
- Side aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 3 11' 1'' x 11' 10'' (3.38m x 3.60m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 4 9' 2'' x 8' 5'' (2.79m x 2.56m)
- Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 11'' x 8' 5'' (1.80m x 2.56m)
- Four piece bathroom comprising of; mains shower, fitted bath with shower attachment, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, towel rail and vinyl flooring.
- Garage 23' 1'' x 10' 11'' (7.03m x 3.32m)
- Front garden offers pebbled area with tarmac driveway leading to garage. Rear garden offers patio area.