170 Kernan Hill Manor, Portadown
An excellent starter home or investment opportunity this modern three bedroom semi detached family home with garage is sure to attract interest from a range of purchasers. Situated in a popular development in close proximity to hospital, shopping centre, schools and local amenities this dwelling boasts a living room with feature open fire place, a well equipped open plan kitchen/dining area and an enclosed rear garden with garden shed, wired and plumbed garage all the family are sure to benefit.
Popular development beside Craigavon Area hospital. This property is minutes from Rushmere shopping centre, Craigavon Omniplex, Portadown town centre, schools, restaurants, nightlife and other local amenities as well as M1 interchange.
- Entrance Hall 18' 2'' x 6' 7'' (5.53m x 2.01m) at points widest
- Via partially glazed PVC front door. Wooden flooring and double panel radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- Living Room 14' 11'' x 11' 5'' (4.54m x 3.48m)
- Front aspect room with feature open fire with wooden surround. Double panel radiator and wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Diner 14' 5'' x 10' 10'' (4.39m x 3.30m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with decorative wall tiling, integral cooker/oven with four ring hob and space for fridge. Stainless steel 1.5 sink unit and tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to rear garden and;
- WC 10' 5'' x 3' 7'' (3.17m x 1.09m)
- Two piece suite comprising of low WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to roof space and hotpress.
- Master Bedroom 12' 7'' x 11' 5'' (3.83m x 3.48m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator and built in units.
- Bedroom 2 12' 5'' x 11' 5'' (3.78m x 3.48m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator and built in sliding wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 8' 7'' x 8' 5'' (2.61m x 2.56m)
- Front aspect room with double radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.01m x 1.83m)
- Three piece white suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with glazed surround and electric shower unit. Tiled flooring and walls and double radiator.
- Garage 19' 7'' x 9' 8'' (5.96m x 2.94m)
- Plumbed and wired utility area and work station. Concrete floor, rendered walls and up and over garage door. Double glazed PVC window.
- Small maintained lawn area and paving to front of property and two car drive. Enclosed rear garden with fence surround and a mixture of lawn, paving and patio area. Wooden shed and access to garage.