17 Velton Lawns, Laurelvale
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the open market this superbly presented four bedroom detached property with integral garage. Set within the quiet residential development of Velton Lawns, Laurelvale, this beautiful home is the ideal purchase for those searching for their forever family home. Offering a modern finish throughout, the property benefits from two receptions including a sun room with wood burning stove, an impressive kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, hot water tap and feature island, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms including a master with en-suite and a stylish four piece bathroom suite. Externally, you'll avail of ultimate privacy in the fully enclosed rear garden. 17 Velton Lawns is a property that must be viewed to fully appreciate what it has to offer and we're sure it will be popular.
Laurelvale (or Mullavilly), Co. Armagh is located between Tandragee and Portadown with a local school, shops and convenient access to a variety of amenities all close at hand.
Located in Laurelvale 5 miles from Portadown, offering close proximity to local schools and amenities.
- Entrance Hall 17' 0'' x 6' 11'' (5.18m x 2.11m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Wood effect tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 19' 0'' x 12' 8'' (5.79m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- WC 6' 1'' x 2' 7'' (1.85m x 0.79m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 6'' x 31' 9'' (3.20m x 9.67m) at widest point
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units. Hot water tap. Feature island with power points. Integrated hob, eye level oven and dishwasher. Wood effect tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Sunroom 15' 7'' x 11' 3'' (4.75m x 3.43m)
- Wood effect tiled flooring. Wood burning stove. Access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- Utility room 5' 11'' x 7' 5'' (1.80m x 2.26m)
- Stainless steel sink. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wood effect tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- Integral garage 15' 11'' x 10' 6'' (4.85m x 3.20m) total area
- Integrated garage. Accessed via kitchen to converted office space. Access available from front of property for storage.
- First Floor Landing 20' 9'' x 7' 2'' (6.32m x 2.18m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and floored roofspace.
- Master bedroom 12' 6'' x 12' 1'' (3.81m x 3.68m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 4'' x 11' 1'' (1.02m x 3.38m)
- Comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Tiled flooring, splash back and shower enclosure. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 12' 5'' (3.71m x 3.78m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 11' 2'' x 11' 3'' (3.40m x 3.43m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.27m x 3.07m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Access to built in storage.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 9' 5'' (2.06m x 2.87m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; WC, fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. The rear of the property is fully enclosed, mainly laid in lawn with patio area.