17 Bocombra Hill, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located in the desirable Bocombra Hill development situated just off the Old Lurgan Road, Portadown. Offering well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, three piece bathroom suite, lounge with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units, downstairs WC and a fully enclosed rear garden. Ideal for those wishing to get on the property ladder, 17 Bocombra Hill is sure to be popular and early viewings come highly recommended.
Located conveniently close to Portadown town centre leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 14' 11'' x 4' 2'' (4.54m x 1.27m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- WC 5' 10'' x 2' 10'' (1.78m x 0.86m)
- Comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panel radiator and lino flooring.
- Lounge 17' 2'' x 11' 2'' (5.23m x 3.40m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 6'' x 19' 2'' (3.20m x 5.84m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units. Stainless steel 1.5 basin, integrated hob and oven, and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and splash back, double panel radiator and access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- First floor landing 11' 10'' x 8' 3'' (3.60m x 2.51m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space and hot press.
- Master bedroom 13' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.19m x 3.35m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 3'' x 8' 8'' (0.99m x 2.64m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower with electric unit. Tiled shower enclosure, splash back and flooring single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.20m x 3.20m)
- Rear aspect room, wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.34m x 2.36m)
- Front aspect room, wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 9'' x 8' 3'' (1.75m x 2.51m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and fitted bath with mains shower. Tiled splash back and vinyl flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Rear garden is fully enclosed with fence surround, mainly laid in lawn and offers patio area. Front garden is mainly laid in lawn and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway.