16 Huntingdale Manor, Portadown
We welcome this three bedroom detached property of approx 1140 sq ft situated in a popular location in Portadown, within a short distance to local schools & amenities. Internally, the property offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout, with a large living room & open plan kitchen/dining area which will appeal to both first time buyers and those seeking an excellent family home.
See below link for video tour;
Set just off the Tandragee Road, the property is conveniently located and offers ease of access to Portadown Town Centre, associated amenities, shops and schools.
- Entrance Hall 13' 9'' x 5' 11'' (4.19m x 1.80m)
- Entrance via glass panelled wooden door. Tiled flooring. Under stair storage.
- Living Room 20' 0'' x 13' 5'' (6.09m x 4.09m) at widest points
- Feature fireplace. Double glass panel doors. Two double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 20' 0'' x 13' 1'' (6.09m x 3.98m) at widest points
- Wall and base kitchen units with integral cooker/oven with hob. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Glazed PVC sliding door leading to rear garden.
- Master bedroom 13' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.19m x 2.99m)
- Rear aspect double room. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 8' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.59m x 1.70m)
- Comprising of; corner shower enclosure with electric unit, wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
- Front aspect double room. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.30m x 2.49m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 8' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.49m x 2.21m)
- Comprising of a three piece suite; panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Double panel radiator.
- Pebbled driveway. Fully enclosed spacious rear garden. Suitable for family gatherings.