16 Hillmount Manor, Laurelvale
Hannath introduce this three bedroom end townhouse of approx 1496 sq/ft based over three floors, situated within the quiet village of Laurelvale. Tastefully decorated and maintained throughout, the property boasts a range of high end internal features, generously proportioned living accommodation and superb internal layout in addition to all the necessities required for comfortable, modern family living. An excellent addition to the market, this property is sure to attract early attention from a variety of prospective purchasers.
Located just off Main Street, Laurelvale.
- Entrance Hall 5' 4'' x 4' 7'' (1.62m x 1.40m)
- Via glazed wooden effect front door, tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor landing. Alarm control panel.
- Living Room 15' 11'' x 13' 8'' (4.85m x 4.16m)
- Feature open fireplace and double panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 17' 0'' x 11' 0'' (5.18m x 3.35m)
- Fitted oak effect high and low level units and 1.5 stainless steel sink unit. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher, BEKO oven with four ring ceramic hob. Space for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden. Access to;
- WC 6' 6'' x 2' 11'' (1.98m x 0.89m)
- Comprising of; WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- First Floor Landing 17' 0'' x 11' 9'' (5.18m x 3.58m) at widest points
- Access to storage cupboard. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 14' 3'' x 13' 4'' (4.34m x 4.06m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 3'' x 4' 9'' (1.90m x 1.45m)
- Glazed mains shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 10' 3'' (3.91m x 3.12m)
- Rear aspect room with carpet flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 3'' x 7' 7'' (3.12m x 2.31m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; corner panel bath with tiled splash back, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 20' 8'' x 17' 7'' (6.29m x 5.36m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with two single panel radiators. Currently used as games room. Access to;
- Ensuite 7' 3'' x 7' 2'' (2.21m x 2.18m)
- Glazed shower cubicle with electric unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Single panel radiator.
- Small lawn area to the front with side access to rear garden. Fully enclosed rear garden with decking and lawn areas. Border panel fence surround with small maintained shrubbery beds.