16 Hazelwood Grove, Richhill
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow in the popular residential area of Hazelwood Grove, Richhill. Offering two receptions and three well proportioned bedrooms, four piece bathroom suite, modern kitchen with a range of high and low level units and a well maintained garden overlooking country views. Ideal for first time buyers, we're sure that 16 Hazelwood Grove will be popular and early viewings are recommended.
Conveniently located in the village of Richhill, five miles from Portadown and seven miles from Armagh. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall 5' 10'' x 7' 3'' (1.78m x 2.21m) at widest point
- Access through PVC door. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage.
- Lounge 14' 10'' x 11' 8'' (4.52m x 3.55m)
- Wood effect flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Dining room 10' 1'' x 10' 9'' (3.07m x 3.27m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- Kitchen 19' 2'' x 10' 1'' (5.84m x 3.07m) at widest point
- Range of high and low level fitted units. Tiled splash back and flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, cooker and dishwasher. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 3' 0'' x 7' 7'' (0.91m x 2.31m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13' 4'' x 11' 9'' (4.06m x 3.58m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 8' 9'' x 10' 1'' (2.66m x 3.07m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 9'' x 10' 9'' (2.66m x 3.27m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 11' 11'' x 6' 0'' (3.63m x 1.83m) at widest point
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; shower with electric unit, fitted bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring and double panel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Access to hot press.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn and shrubbery, offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. Rear garden is fully enclosed, mainly laid in lawn with patio area and overlooking country views.