16 Glebe Hill Manor, Tandragee
Enjoying a semi-rural location this two-bedroom bungalow is the perfect opportunity for the first-time buyer to get their foot on the property ladder. This excellently presented property comprises of a living room featuring an open fire, open plan kitchen/dining area and a modern four-piece family bathroom suite. Sure to attract interest from a range of buyers, viewings come highly recommended.
Quiet development located in Tandragee just off the Markethill Road. Tandragee is in close proximity to Portadown, Scarva, Markethill and Richhill, a semi-rural location in close to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 18' 8'' x 7' 2'' (5.69m x 2.18m) at widest points
- Access via glazed wooden effect door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Living Room 13' 9'' x 12' 9'' (4.19m x 3.88m)
- Feature open fireplace. Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 16' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.87m x 3.71m)
- Range of high & low level units. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit. Integral cooker/oven. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to rear garden via glazed wooden effect door.
- Bedroom 1 10' 11'' x 8' 9'' (3.32m x 2.66m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 5'' x 6' 11'' (2.56m x 2.11m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; glazed shower enclosure with electric unit, panel bath, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Rear garden in both lawn and paving. Panel fence surround.