15 Victoria Grove, Dollingstown
Beautifully maintained detached chalet bungalow with a detached garage situated in a cul-de-sac just off the Belfast Road in the desirable area of Dollingstown, this superb property is the perfect family home. The well maintained home has plenty to offer, comprising of three double bedrooms, with the option to add a fourth, two receptions with multi-fuel burning stoves, master bedroom with en-suite, an open plan kitchen/living area with appliances and an enclosed back garden. Beautifully presented, it is sure to attract lots of interest. Early viewings come recommended.
Victoria Grove is positioned just off the A3 Belfast Road in Dollingstown which is an ideal location for those wanting to take advantage of the local amenities on offer as well as being a short distance from neighbouring towns such as Lurgan, Moira and Lisburn as well as being only 20 miles from Belfast.
- Entrance Hall 19' 6'' x 10' 7'' (5.94m x 3.22m) at widest points
- Access via PVC door. Laminate flooring. Access to storage. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 4'' x 18' 11'' (3.45m x 5.76m)
- Laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Multi-fuel burning stove.
- Kitchen 18' 4'' x 11' 9'' (5.58m x 3.58m)
- Vinyl flooring. American style fridge freezer. Dishwasher. Oven and gas hob. Vinyl flooring. Fitted wall and base units.
- Family Area 10' 4'' x 12' 1'' (3.15m x 3.68m)
- Vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator. Multi-fuel burning stove.
- Bathroom 7' 8'' x 8' 9'' (2.34m x 2.66m) at widest points
- Comprising of; four piece family bathroom. Electric shower with enclosure. WC. Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Garage 17' 8'' x 18' 4'' (5.38m x 5.58m)
- Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 2 11' 2'' x 17' 1'' (3.40m x 5.20m) at widest points
- Laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Landing 6' 6'' x 3' 0'' (1.98m x 0.91m)
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space and hot press.
- Enclosed rear garden mainly laid in stones and paving.
- Bedroom 1 17' 10'' x 11' 4'' (5.43m x 3.46m)
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobes and en-suite.
- En-suite 7' 5'' x 5' 0'' (2.25m x 1.53m)
- Comprising of; three piece bathroom. Single panel radiator. Mains shower with enclosure. Vinyl floor. WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3 10' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.