15 Regency Drive, Dollingstown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented detached chalet bungalow. Benefiting from a spacious living room, kitchen/ diner with an array of high and low level units, snug area with sliding doors leading to rear garden, a ground floor bedroom, two further bedrooms on the first floor, including master with en-suite, four piece bathroom suite and a double detached garage.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just off the Belfast Road, 15 Regency Drive is only a few minutes drive away from Lurgan town centre, the ever popular Moira and the M1 Motorway. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate everything this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall 6' 5'' x 18' 11'' (1.95m x 5.76m) at widest point
- Access via; wooden door. Wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 4'' x 18' 11'' (3.45m x 5.76m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 10' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.17m x 2.97m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.15m x 2.64m) at widest point
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; WC, wash hand basin with built in storage, fitted corner bath with shower attachment and shower with electric unit. Vinyl flooring and shower enclosure, partial wall panelling and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 5'' x 11' 8'' (5.61m x 3.55m) at widest point
- Spacious kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units. Integrated hob/oven. Belfast sink . Space for dishwasher. Tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to rear garden via wooden door.
- Snug 10' 5'' x 11' 9'' (3.17m x 3.58m)
- Wooden flooring. Access to rear garden via; sliding doors.
- First Floor Landing 6' 5'' x 3' 1'' (1.95m x 0.94m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 11' 5'' x 18' 0'' (3.48m x 5.48m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Access to built in wardobe and access to;
- En-suite 7' 3'' x 5' 8'' (2.21m x 1.73m)
- Comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 5'' x 18' 7'' (3.17m x 5.66m)
- Side aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn with a mixture of trees and shrubbery and offers off street parking leading to detached double garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fence surround, offers patio area, mainly laid in lawn with mature trees offering privacy.