15 Orchard Hill, Richhill
Hannath introduce this detached family home of approx 1962 sq ft located in the desirable location of Richhill, offering four well-proportioned bedrooms with additional sun room which has been recently added. This property has been completely renovated throughout over the past number of years and is a credit to the current owners.
Boasting many attractive features such as a living room with pocket sliding doors which leads to the breath taking open plan kitchen/dining area with walk in pantry and rear aspect sun room which opens out to the patio area. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room room and three-piece bathroom suite. An enclosed rear garden which can only be fully appreciated in person.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the popular Sleepy Valley, Richhill this property benefits from easy access to schools, bars, restaurants, shops and many other local amenities. With the advantage of also being in close proximity to Portadown and Armagh this home is within a short distance of many recreational facilities such as cinemas and leisure centres.
- Entrance Hall 18' 10'' x 8' 9'' (5.75m x 2.67m)
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Spot lights. Access to first floor via staircase.
- WC 8' 1'' x 2' 11'' (2.47m x 0.9m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 17' 5'' x 12' 0'' (5.32m x 3.65m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Double pocket doors leading to;
- Kitchen/Dining 25' 3'' x 13' 10'' (7.70m x 4.21m)
- Feature bespoke kitchen with worktop & up stand. A range of 'Bosch' appliances to include; fridge/freezer, oven, hob and dishwasher. Spot lights. Vertical panel radiator. Tiled flooring. Access to pantry (5'10 x 5'02).
- Utility Room 9' 5'' x 6' 5'' (2.87m x 1.96m)
- Stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear via PVC door. Access to;
- Integral Garage 19' 10'' x 11' 3'' (6.05m x 3.42m) at widest points
- Via up & over door. Oil burner.
- Sun Room 15' 0'' x 13' 9'' (4.58m x 4.20m)
- Feature multi fuel stove. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Velux windows. Glazed PVC sliding door leading to patio area.
- First Floor Landing 19' 0'' x 3' 10'' (5.80m x 1.18m)
- Spot lights. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 16' 4'' x 13' 11'' (4.99m x 4.24m)
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Built in wardrobe. Access to dressing room (5'05 x 3'11). Access to;
- Ensuite 9' 0'' x 4' 0'' (2.74m x 1.21m)
- Comprising of; glazed mains shower enclosure, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Fully tiled suite. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.34m x 3.62m)
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 9'' x 11' 11'' (3.89m x 3.64m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 9'' x 10' 0'' (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as an office.
- Bathroom 11' 0'' x 8' 10'' (3.35m x 2.69m)
- Comprising of a three piece suite; bath with screen and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled suite.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with feature flower bed. Tarmac driveway to the front leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden laid in a mixture of patio & stepped lawn area with panel fence surround. Feature brick BBQ area with circular seating. Ideal for family gatherings.