15 Conor Park, Lurgan
Hannath welcome this three bedroom semi detached bungalow with detached garage, situated within the quiet and highly sought after development of Conor Park, Lurgan. Its popular location provides ease of access to local shops, facilities and within walking distance to Lurgan town centre. This well-maintained property provides a bright living room, kitchen/dining area, modern bathroom and a low maintenance garden areas. Overall, 15 Conor Park presents a fantastic opportunity to avail of an affordable home in an exclusive location.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Old Portadown Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 11' 9'' x 9' 5'' (3.58m x 2.87m) at widest points
- Access via wooden door. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to both roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 3 15' 5'' x 7' 8'' (4.70m x 2.34m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 15' 6'' x 7' 10'' (4.72m x 2.39m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.10m x 2.94m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 7' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.34m x 1.98m) at widest points
- Three piece suite comprising of; shower over bath, low flush wc & pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 15' 1'' x 14' 2'' (4.59m x 4.31m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 14' 0'' x 10' 1'' (4.26m x 3.07m)
- A range of fitted high & low level units. Space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and cooker. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- Detached Garage 21' 5'' x 11' 5'' (6.52m x 3.48m)
- Via up & over door. Power & light. Oil burner.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with small mature shrubbery. Border brick wall. Tarmac driveway leading to garage. Low maintenance rear garden laid in paving.