146 Ballyoran Park, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom mid terrace house in the popular residential area of Ballyoran Park just off the Garvaghy Road, Portadown. Offering a modern finish throughout, property consists of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner with an array of fitted units and a range of integrated appliances, well proportioned bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Ideal for those wishing to get on the property ladder or investors, we're sure that 146 Ballyoran Park will feature on many a wish list.
Located just off the Garvaghy Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 16' 8'' x 5' 9'' (5.08m x 1.75m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs.
- Living Room 12' 8'' x 12' 4'' (3.86m x 3.76m)
- Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Feature fireplace with electric fire.
- Kitchen/diner 12' 6'' x 18' 8'' (3.81m x 5.69m) at widest point
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Stainless steel 1.5 sink. Integrated hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Access to rear yard via PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 9' 8'' x 6' 1'' (2.94m x 1.85m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Bedroom 1 12' 9'' x 10' 2'' (3.88m x 3.10m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 4'' x 9' 11'' (3.15m x 3.02m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 9' 7'' x 8' 2'' (2.92m x 2.49m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Access to built in storage. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 7'' x 8' 6'' (1.70m x 2.59m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath, shower with electric unit, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in stone with shrubbery and pathway to the front door. The rear of the property is fully enclosed with decking and patio area.