145 Pinebank, Craigavon
Hannath introduce this immaculate three bedroom end terrace property located within the popular housing estate at Pinebank, which offers an excellent location for convenience to shops, schools and amenities. The property has been kept to the highest of standards, with detached garage and a spacious side garden that will attract strong interest from first time buyers & investors. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
Located just off Tullygally East Road, Craigavon.
- Entrance Hall 15' 11'' x 6' 2'' (4.84m x 1.87m)
- Via glazed oak effect PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to first floor via staircase.
- Lounge 15' 6'' x 10' 7'' (4.72m x 3.23m)
- Front aspect room. Feature fireplace with electric inset. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 17' 0'' x 10' 5'' (5.18m x 3.18m)
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Glazed units. Integrated appliances include; eye level oven, four ring gas hob, glass extractor fan and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC sliding door.
- First Floor Landing 8' 7'' x 6' 1'' (2.61m x 1.85m)
- Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 12' 8'' x 10' 8'' (3.87m x 3.25m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.31m x 3.21m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 5'' x 8' 0'' (2.87m x 2.44m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as home office.
- Bathroom 7' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.32m x 1.83m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; corner shower enclosure with electric unit, centre panel bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled flooring and walls.
- Detached Garage 21' 9'' x 8' 3'' (6.62m x 2.51m)
- Via up & over door. Power & light.
- Enclosed garden via panel fencing. Mainly laid in lawn with a range of shrubbery beds with mature plants and tree. Ideal space for family gatherings.