14 Kingsway Grove, Lurgan
Located in a quiet and established development just off Wood Lane this three bedroom semi-detached chalet property is perfect for those seeking a home in an excellent location with the added advantages of a second reception room, ground floor bedroom and bathroom. Benefiting from an open plan kitchen/diner, well-proportioned bedrooms, detached garage and modern features such as oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Properties in this area rarely become available and this property is sure to be popular.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Banbridge Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 16' 8'' x 5' 11'' (5.08m x 1.80m)
- Via wooden door. Wooden flooring. Storage cupboard. Double panel radiator. Access to first floor via stairs.
- Living Room 16' 7'' x 11' 4'' (5.05m x 3.45m)
- Feature multi fuel stove. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Family Room 9' 11'' x 9' 3'' (3.02m x 2.82m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 14' 8'' x 10' 4'' (4.47m x 3.15m)
- Fitted high & low level units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integral fridge/freezer. Space for cooker/oven. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Upstand. Single panel radiator. Spot lights. Access to rear garden via glazed wooden door.
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 10' 1'' (3.96m x 3.07m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 1'' x 6' 4'' (3.07m x 1.93m)
- Modern fully tiled suite comprising of; free standing bath with telephone shower attachment, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome towel radiator. Spot lights.
- First Floor Landing 6' 5'' x 3' 10'' (1.95m x 1.17m)
- Access to hot press. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 17' 0'' x 9' 4'' (5.18m x 2.84m)
- Side aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 8' 9'' x 3' 2'' (2.66m x 0.96m)
- Comprising of; shower cubicle with electric unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- Bedroom 3 17' 1'' x 11' 6'' (5.20m x 3.50m)
- Rear aspect room. Velux window. Eave storage.
- Detached Garage 20' 8'' x 11' 1'' (6.29m x 3.38m)
- Via up & over door. Power & light. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Oil burner.
- Tarmac driveway to the side of the property leading to detached garage. Excellently maintained front garden mainly laid in lawn. Enclosed rear garden boarded by a wooden fence surround. Laid in a mixture of lawn, shrubbery and paving to enjoy the outdoor space.