'Cruiskeen Cottage' 12a Annaboe Road, Kilmore
Hannath welcome to the market this spacious four bedroom detached bungalow with detached double garage, with optional attic conversion. Constructed back in 2014 by the current owners, the level of build detail considered during the construction can only be admired. The property is situated on an elevated site of approx 2.3 acres of land with stunning views across the Kilmore countryside. Despite needing some final touches this family home is ready and waiting for an array of discerning purchasers.
See below link for drone video;
Viewings are strictly via appointment only!
Conveniently located two miles from Richhill, five miles from Portadown and seven miles from Armagh. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall
- Via composite door. Access to WC & cloakroom. Ready for staircase fitting for attic conversion.
- Living Room 19' 6'' x 16' 8'' (5.95m x 5.07m)
- Spacious living space offering an open fire place suitable for both multi-fuel stove or open fire. Open plan access to;
- Dining Room 12' 2'' x 10' 10'' (3.72m x 3.30m)
- Currently used as dining area but suitable as sun room with double patio doors to side of the property.
- Kitchen 22' 7'' x 14' 0'' (6.88m x 4.26m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with high and low units. Many features including; Corian worktops, 2 x ovens including a Microwave/2nd oven with warming drawer, 5 ring Induction Hob, dishwasher,cooker with over head extractor fan and fridge and freezer. Double sink with boiling water tap. Large breakfast isle with fitted drawers and cupboards, large larder cupboard, open fire place for multi-fuel stove, Two sky lights and 2 x wall mounted slimline radiators. Access to;
- Utility 9' 9'' x 6' 0'' (2.97m x 1.84m)
- Fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Double laundry/ ironing cupboard Stable door (composite). Leading to additional WC.
- Family Bathroom 14' 4'' x 6' 4'' (4.38m x 1.94m)
- Four piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, old style WC double tray main shower with rain drop output and a stand alone bath tub.
- Master bedroom 14' 0'' x 12' 1'' (4.27m x 3.68m)
- Large double bedroom with ample wardrobe space, walk in dressing room and a three piece en-suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and double tray shower.
- Bedroom 2 14' 1'' x 14' 0'' (4.30m x 4.27m)
- Large double bedroom with walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 17' 2'' x 11' 1'' (5.23m x 3.39m)
- Large double bedroom with ample wardrobe space.
- Bedroom 4 14' 8'' x 11' 5'' (4.48m x 3.47m)
- Large double bedroom with walk ample wardrobe space.
- First Floor / Attic 40' 1'' x 15' 10'' (12.22m x 4.83m)
- Wired and plumbed for bathroom, double bedroom and games room.
- Detached Double Garage 21' 5'' x 29' 2'' (6.53m x 8.89m)
- Fully wired with WC & wash hand basin, insulated remote door, attic floored and a concrete base.
- Externally the property consists of large surrounding gardens, off street parking, private lane way and a detached garage. Two outside taps. All wiring for electric gates and feature lighting already in place. Full access to drive around the house Sensor lighting on house and garage.