129 Dungannon Road, Portadown
A superb four bedroom detached bungalow offering peaceful country living whilst still having the benefits of local amenities, 129 Dungannon Road is the perfect family home. Boasting four well proportioned bedrooms, two receptions, impressive kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances and a modern four piece family bathroom. Having only been recently refurbished within the last six years, the property offers a large rear garden with uninterrupted views and two garages one of which has a four kw solar system. Viewings come highly recommended to fully appreciate what this family home has to offer.
See below link for property tour:
- Entrance Hall 15' 7'' x 35' 0'' (4.753m x 10.679m) at widest point
- Access via wooden door. Engineered wooden floooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage.
- Lounge 16' 11'' x 12' 11'' (5.157m x 3.930m) at widest point
- Double panel radiator. Engineered wooden floor. Window seat and wood burning stove.
- Study 12' 0'' x 13' 11'' (3.660m x 4.237m) at widest point
- Hard wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 0'' x 12' 11'' (4.867m x 3.930m)
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner with an array of fitted units. Integrated dishwasher and microwave. Space for a range cooker and American style fridge freezer. Access to pantry. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall 4' 10'' x 2' 11'' (1.467m x 0.895m)
- Tiled flooring, access to rear garden.
- WC 3' 5'' x 2' 11'' (1.036m x 0.897m)
- WC, tiled flooring.
- Utility room 8' 5'' x 6' 11'' (2.566m x 2.119m)
- Tiled flooring, single panel radiator. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 12' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.672m x 3.691m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 12' 1'' (3.340m x 3.688m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 12' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.649m x 3.031m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.326m x 3.655m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.323m x 2.396m) at widest point
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; wash hand basin, low flush WC. Fitted bath with shower attachment. Walk in shower with waterfall shower head. Chrome towel rail. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Access to hot press.
- Attached garage 26' 8'' x 13' 6'' (8.127m x 4.126m)
- Electric roller door.
- Detached garage 19' 11'' x 17' 3'' (6.081m x 5.255m)
- Up and over door. Garage has 4kw solar system which is South facing and provides the electricity and hot water.
- Front garden boasts a large lawn area with three fruit trees and tarmac driveway leading to garage. Rear garden offers uninterrupted views of the country side, and large lawn area.