127 Kernan Hill Manor, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached home situated in the ever popular residential area of Kernan Hill Manor, Portadown. Offering three well proportioned bedrooms, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units, a three piece bathroom suite and a fully enclosed rear garden. 127 Kernan Hill Manor is the ideal purchase for those wishing to get on the property ladder and early viewings come highly recommended.
Located just off Kernan Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 14' 4'' x 6' 1'' (4.37m x 1.85m) at widest point
- Access via wooden door. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs
- Lounge 14' 4'' x 11' 4'' (4.37m x 3.45m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Open fireplace. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 3'' x 17' 8'' (3.12m x 5.38m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Integrated hob and oven, space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Double panel radiator and access to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space and hotpress
- Bedroom 1 10' 3'' x 10' 8'' (3.12m x 3.25m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 10' 8'' (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 7' 7'' (2.56m x 2.31m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring
- Bathroom 6' 3'' x 6' 7'' (1.90m x 2.01m)
- Three piece family bathroom comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with electric unit, WC. Partially tiled walls and Lino flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Front garden is mainly laid in lawn and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. Rear garden is fully enclosed with fence surround and is mainly laid in lawn.