12 The Barns, Gilford
A characteristic barn converted three-bedroom town house with an expansive open plan loft style living area. Set in a rural location on the outskirts of Gilford this property benefits a kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, three bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe and a three-piece bathroom suite. With modern provisions such as gas heating and double glazed windows this property is essential viewing for those on the hunt for a property with a difference.
This property is situated in a rural location just outside the quiet village of Gilford and benefits close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities. This property is also just a short drive to Portadown and Banbridge town centres and all their benefits.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance via wood door with glazed panel insert; tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- Master Bedroom 12' 0'' x 14' 10'' (3.65m x 4.53m)
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe and double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 10' 2'' x 3' 1'' (3.11m x 0.95m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with mixer tap. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 8' 8'' x 10' 3'' (2.64m x 3.13m)
- Side aspect room with built in wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 1'' x 10' 3'' (2.16m x 3.13m)
- Front aspect room with tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 8'' x 8' 11'' (2.04m x 2.72m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free-standing bath. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Living Area 17' 10'' x 35' 10'' (5.44m x 10.92m)
- Wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board, breakfast bar, integrated eye level oven and integrated four ring ceramic hob. Wood effect laminate flooring and three double panel radiators. Access to roof space.
- Utility Room 5' 9'' x 10' 9'' (1.74m x 3.27m)
- Base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board, broom cupboard and space for utilities. Velux roof window, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Communal gardens and car parking.