12 Lisnagrilly Hall, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house two receptions including a sunroom, generous sized bedrooms including a master with en-suite, modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, utility room and downstairs WC. Situated just off Long Lane, 12 Lisnagrilly Hall is in one of Portadown's most sough after areas. With a modern finish throughout, it will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewings are recommended.
Located off Long Lane, Gilford Road Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 19' 1'' x 6' 9'' (5.81m x 2.06m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- Lounge 16' 5'' x 12' 11'' (5.00m x 3.93m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Gas fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 7'' x 13' 0'' (5.96m x 3.96m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with integrated hob, oven, dishwasher and microwave. Space for fridge/freezer. Range of high and low level units. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Utility room
- Single panel radiator. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear garden.
- Comprising of: low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Sunroom 9' 0'' x 9' 0'' (2.74m x 2.74m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space and hot press.
- Master bedroom 17' 8'' x 12' 0'' (5.38m x 3.65m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 6' 4'' x 5' 10'' (1.93m x 1.78m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC, mains shower and wash hand basin. Tiled splash back and shower enclosure. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 1'' x 12' 4'' (3.68m x 3.76m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.89m x 2.39m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 10' 6'' x 7' 6'' (3.20m x 2.28m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment and tiled splash back, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double panel radiator.
- The front of the property offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. Lawn area and shrubbery. Rear garden is fully enclosed and offers patio and decking area.