12 Ballynaris Hill, Dromore
Full of character and charm, 12 Ballynaris Hill presents a rare opportunity to purchase this four bedroom detached cottage located in an idyllic countryside setting whilst enjoying a convenient location only a short distance from local towns, schools and amenities. The property retains a variety of original features throughout, combining an appealing internal floor layout (extending to approx. 1,500 sq. ft) as well as well proportioned rooms throughout.
In all a truly remarkable property in a prestigious and beautiful location sure to impress the most discerning of purchasers.
Located just off the Lurgan Road, Dromore.
- Entrance Hall 9' 8'' x 5' 9'' (2.94m x 1.75m)
- Via wooden front door, tiled flooring, double panel radiator.
- Living Room 11' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.58m x 3.55m)
- Front aspect. Original wooden flooring. Open fireplace. Double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 14' 9'' x 9' 8'' (4.49m x 2.94m)
- Feature open fireplace. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC door to rear garden.
- Kitchen 11' 7'' x 8' 7'' (3.53m x 2.61m)
- Excellent range of wall and base level units with oak work surfaces. Belfast sink. Appliances (included in sale) to include range cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Hallway 12' 2'' x 10' 10'' (3.71m x 3.30m)
- Staircase to first floor. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 10'' x 8' 4'' (3.30m x 2.54m)
- Front aspect. Open fire. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 10' 10'' (3.43m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect. Double panel radiator. Open fireplace.
- Bathroom 10' 10'' x 8' 4'' (3.30m x 2.54m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; WC, shower enclosure, free standing bath and WC in vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Towel radiator.
- Landing 10' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.27m x 2.39m)
- Access to eaves, hot press and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 4'' x 10' 1'' (3.76m x 3.07m)
- Velux window. Double panel radiator. Access to eaves.
- Bedroom 4 11' 8'' x 10' 11'' (3.55m x 3.32m)
- Velux window. Double panel radiator. Access to eaves. Access to:
- Ensuite 8' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.61m x 1.78m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure with electric shower unit. Access to eaves. Single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 18' 2'' x 12' 8'' (5.53m x 3.86m)
- Via double doors with power, light, roof storage and side door access.
- Utility Area 12' 8'' x 8' 1'' (3.86m x 2.46m)
- Base level units with sink, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring and radiator.
- Maintained shrubbery beds to both the front and rear. Both gardens mainly laid in lawn. Decking area to the rear over looking the countryside.