119 Callan Bridge Park, Armagh
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located in Callan Bridge Park, Armagh. Boasting a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with rangemaster and integrated fridge/freezer, well proportioned bedrooms with built in storage, three piece bathroom suite and an easily maintained rear garden. 119 Callan Bridge Park is ideal for first time buyers or investors and early viewings come highly recommended.
Located just off the Cathedral Road, Armagh.
- Entrance Hall 13' 9'' x 5' 10'' (4.182m x 1.769m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs.
- Lounge 11' 7'' x 13' 10'' (3.537m x 4.210m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner 9' 11'' x 13' 9'' (3.022m x 4.181m)
- Wood effect flooring. Integrated fridge freezer and rangemaster. Range of high and low level units. Single panel radiator.
- Rear Hall/Utility 6' 10'' x 5' 10'' (2.074m x 1.784m)
- Single panel radiator, space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wood effect flooring and built in storage.
- First Floor Landing 7' 9'' x 6' 1'' (2.353m x 1.853m)
- Carpet flooring, access to roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 8' 5'' x 13' 7'' (2.564m x 4.137m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 11' 0'' x 13' 7'' (3.360m x 4.151m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 7' 11'' x 10' 0'' (2.423m x 3.046m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 5' 6'' x 6' 0'' (1.667m x 1.836m)
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Front garden offers tarmac driveway with shrubbery. Rear garden fully enclosed and paved.