113 Baltylum Meadows, Portadown
Hannath are pleased to introduce to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom detached house in the popular Baltylum Meadows development. Offering a modern finish throughout, the property boasts spacious living accomodation including a lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units, downstairs WC, master with en-suite and a four piece bathroom suite. 113 Baltylum Meadows ticks all the boxes and is sure to be popular.
Development off the Loughgall Road. Located conveniently to Portadown town centre leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away with benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 15' 2'' x 6' 5'' (4.62m x 1.95m) at widest point
- Via wooden panel PVC effect front door with glazed side panels, tiled flooring, alarm control panel and single panel radiator. Access to W.C
- WC 6' 9'' x 2' 11'' (2.06m x 0.89m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush W.C., extractor fan, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 3'' x 15' 9'' (4.64m x 4.80m)
- Feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Spot lighting and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 0'' x 22' 8'' (3.35m x 6.90m)
- Fitted kitchen with a range of dark oak wall and base units to include integral cooker/oven with four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan and light in hood over, fridge/freezer and plumbed for washing machine. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, double panel radiator and tiled flooring. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 6' 8'' x 10' 4'' (2.03m x 3.15m) at widest point
- Access to roof space and shelved hot press. Carpet flooring.
- Master bedroom 13' 2'' x 11' 9'' (4.01m x 3.58m)
- Rear aspect room, carpet flooring, single panel radiator and access to;
- En-suite 9' 4'' x 3' 6'' (2.84m x 1.07m)
- White suite comprising: shower enclosure with mains shower and glazed door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush W.C., single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 0'' x 11' 9'' (3.96m x 3.58m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 10' 5'' (2.94m x 3.17m) at widest point
- Front aspect room with carpet flooring, built in wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 4'' x 6' 6'' (2.84m x 1.98m)
- Modern four piece bathroom suite comprising: Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, separate glazed shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush W.C., tiled and walls flooring and single panel radiator.
- Easy maintenance front garden mainly bedded pebbles with shrubberys with fencing and tarmac driveway to the rear side. Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn, with patio area and fence surround.