11 Clover Braes, Donaghcloney
A truly exceptional three bedroom bungalow of approx 1100 sq. ft. which is well situated in a popular location within Donaghcloney. Finished to a high standard the current owners have successfully achieved a stylish family home. Noteworthy features include; well-proportioned accommodation, south facing sun room, top quality finishes all complemented by a meticulous attention to detail throughout. It is with pleasure that we recommend early internal inspection of this home for a full appraisal.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Donaghcloney Road, Donaghcloney.
- Entrance Hall 16' 5'' x 15' 6'' (5.00m x 4.72m) at widest points
- Via glazed PVC door. Wooden flooring. Access to hot press & roof space.
- Living Room 17' 9'' x 11' 2'' (5.41m x 3.40m)
- Feature multi fuel stove. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC sliding door leading to;
- Sun Room 11' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.48m x 2.87m)
- Rear aspect room. Double panel radiator. Spot lights. Glazed PVC door leading to patio area.
- Kitchen/Dining 26' 5'' x 10' 2'' (8.05m x 3.10m)
- Open plan aspect. A range of high & low level units. Integrated cooker/oven with glass extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double and single panel radiators. Spot lights. Access to;
- Utility room 10' 6'' x 5' 1'' (3.20m x 1.55m)
- Fitted high & low level units. Plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Vertical panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.73m x 2.54m)
- Side aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Built in slide robes.
- Bedroom 2 9' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.02m x 2.64m)
- Side aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 6' 7'' (2.56m x 2.01m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in slide robes.
- Bathroom 10' 6'' x 6' 9'' (3.20m x 2.06m)
- Fully tiled four piece suite comprising of; centre tiled bath with telephone shower attachment, glazed shower enclosure with electric unit, low flush wc and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Bluetooth mirror. Chrome towel radiator. Spot lights.
- Detached Garage 19' 6'' x 10' 7'' (5.94m x 3.22m)
- Via roller door. Power & light. Side door access.
- Extensive tarmac driveway suitable for several vehicles. Detached single garage. Side garden laid in lawn leading to rear south facing garden area. Designated kids play area. Mostly laid in lawn with family patio area.