11 Alfred Terrace, Dollingstown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this impressive three bedroom mid-terrace property situated in heart of Dollingstown. Finished to a high standard throughout, 11 Alfred Terrace has many things to offer including lounge with open fire, kitchen/diner with an array of fitted units, utility area, three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. With it's quirky style throughout, this property is sure to appeal to a range of buyers and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off the Belfast Road, Dollingstown.
- Entrance Hall 15' 0'' x 6' 4'' (4.57m x 1.93m) at widest point
- Access via; wooden door with glazed panels. Wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 2'' x 11' 5'' (3.71m x 3.48m) at widest point
- Wooden effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire and back boiler.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 8'' x 11' 4'' (3.25m x 3.45m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. An array of high and low level fitted units. Integrated dishwasher. Space for single Aga cooker and fridge/freezer.
- Utility area 6' 10'' x 6' 2'' (2.08m x 1.88m)
- Wood effect flooring. High and low level fitted units. Access to rear garden via; PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 8' 4'' x 6' 3'' (2.54m x 1.90m) at widest point
- Wooden effect flooring. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 12' 1'' x 9' 2'' (3.68m x 2.79m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 8' 11'' x 11' 5'' (2.72m x 3.48m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 8'' x 8' 9'' (2.64m x 2.66m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wooden effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 5'' x 6' 3'' (1.65m x 1.90m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Partially tiled walls, single panel radiator and wooden effect flooring.
- The front garden is mainly laid in lawn with concrete path to front door. The rear garden is easily maintained with decking and artificial grass and offers outhouse and is fully enclosed.