10 Melrose Park, Lurgan
A credit to its current owners this stunning property is finished to the highest standard throughout and is sure to appeal to those on the lookout for the perfect home. This three bedroom detached property not only boasts a meticulously decorated interior, externally the property offers an enclosed rear garden with a peaceful setting for a new owner. We are sure this property won’t stay on the market to long there fore early viewing comes highly recommended.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the Castor Bay Road, opposite from Tannaghmore Primary School.
- Entrance Hall 8' 8'' x 3' 10'' (2.64m x 1.17m)
- Via glazed wooden door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to first floor via staircase.
- Lounge 17' 9'' x 10' 9'' (5.41m x 3.27m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed double doors leading to rear patio area.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area 20' 9'' x 15' 2'' (6.32m x 4.62m) at widest points
- A range of high & low level units. Integral cooker/oven with four ring gas hob. Glass extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Breakfast bar. Mixture of wooden & tiled flooring. Tiled splash back. Single & double panel radiator. Glazed door leading to side garden. Access to under stair storage.
- First Floor Landing 9' 10'' x 7' 0'' (2.99m x 2.13m) at widest points
- Access to hot press.
- Bedroom 1 11' 4'' x 10' 0'' (3.45m x 3.05m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.32m x 3.27m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 8' 11'' x 7' 7'' (2.72m x 2.31m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 6' 9'' (2.41m x 2.06m) at widest points
- Modern three piece suite comprising of; bath with electric shower unit and screen, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring. Towel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to the front of the property. Excellently maintained front garden mainly laid in lawn with mature shrubbery. Enclosed rear garden boarded by a wooden fence surround. Laid in a mixture of lawn, pebbled shrubbery and paving to enjoy the outdoor space.