1 Ballynamoney Park, Lurgan
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow with garage set in Ballynamoney Park, on the outskirts of Lurgan. Offering three well proportioned bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units and a three piece shower room. With some love and attention, 1 Ballynamoney Park could really be the perfect family home.
Located just off the Ballynamoney Road, Lurgan. Easy access to neighbouring towns such as Portadown, Craigavon.
- Entrance Hall 20' 6'' x 6' 6'' (6.24m x 1.98m) at widest point
- Access via wooden door. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage and hot press
- Lounge 14' 7'' x 12' 8'' (4.44m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 0'' x 10' 8'' (5.48m x 3.25m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units. Space for fridge and cooker. Access to rear yard via PVC door.
- Bedroom 1 11' 8'' x 12' 8'' (3.55m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator
- Bedroom 2 8' 8'' x 12' 8'' (2.64m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Side aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 3 10' 8'' x 11' 5'' (3.25m x 3.48m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 3'' x 8' 5'' (2.51m x 2.56m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; Fitted bath. Shower with electric unit. Fully tiled walls Double panel radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Garage 18' 4'' x 11' 0'' (5.58m x 3.35m) at widest point
- Up and over door
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with shrubbery. Side garden mainly laid in lawn with patio area. The rear of the property is tarmacked and offers off street parking with a private driveway.