Willows, Site 12 Deanery Demesne, ArmaghBT61 7RT
Here times past and times to come, live together in harmony.
Reflecting the Georgian architecture of Armagh’s most impressive buildings, Deanery Demesne sits within a key location close to the centre of this historic, beautiful city. Surrounded by green space, things to do and people to see, living here is all about living in the moment.
Integrity comes from lives lived and truths told. Armagh is a city rich in character with a wealth of history. Deanery Demesne is located on land overlooked by The Deanery, a rare, perfectly preserved Georgian house that has set the tone for the area around it. The timeless quality of this beautiful residence has been our inspiration and our marker of quality.
You can’t buy history. You can’t dream up character.
Deanery Demesne has been designed to complement both the architectural history of Armagh and the expectations of contemporary life. Natural light floods through the Georgian styled windows and carefully proportioned architectural detailing. Comfort and style stand shoulder to shoulder in these proud, grand, comfortable living spaces.
It’s your home. So make it your own with customised options on everything from interior detailing to kitchen specification. We’ve also taken care of the practical things to make your life that bit easier.
For example, every home is already wired for satellite and security systems and every home comes with a low maintenance composite door with a high security 5 point locking mechanism.
- Located off the Portadown Road and accessed by the newly constructed Mullinure Lane
- Beautifully designed homes by Kevin Cartin Architects
- Georgian styled windows (to the front) with high ceilings adding to natural light
- Cove cornice ceiling provided as standard to hall stairs and landing
- Mains gas fired central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler and pressurised water system
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Laminate wooden flooring in lounge, ceramic tiles in kitchen, dining and bathrooms, carpeted stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Interior painted finish to all walls, ceiling and woodwork
- USB charging points in master bedroom
- Drop down ladder included to roofspace
- Front and rear gardens levelled out roll out grass with patio area to the rear
- Rear gardens to have horizontal timber fencing to boundaries
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted
- Wired for satellite TV and security alarm
- Tarmac driveway with cobble divide
- Outside water tap
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- In all a high quality turnkey specification which allows you to make your home your own.
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .