Site 3 Sandringham Gate, PortadownBT63 5BW
Sandringham Gate is an extension of the ever popular and established Sandringham Court cul-de-sac. This exclusive development of only 9 homes could not be better located with a range of excellent schools and amenities nearby, most notably Portadown College which is regularly ranked among the top secondary schools in Northern Ireland.
Living in Sandringham Gate you will be a leisurely stroll to Edenvilla Park with it's playground and gardens whilst there is also numerous day care centres in the surrounding areas. Ideal for commuting the development is only minutes drive to the Northway which gives you access to the M1 to offer an easy commute to both Dungannon and Belfast or beyond. Rushmere Shopping Centre, the Omniplex cinema and Restaurants as well as Portadown and Lurgan town centres are all within minutes drive.
Each of the homes have been designed to offer the very best in modern living accommodation, all set within a quiet family orientated surrounding. Offering a high specification through out the properties are sure to appeal to many.
- Choice of Luxury Kitchen from Cottage Kitchens
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with partial wall tiling
- Lounge with a wood burning stove
- Painted walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Appliance to include integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, and fridge freezer
- Mains pressurised water system including showers
- Deep pile carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Energy efficient LED down-lighting in kitchen and bathrooms
- Extensive Range of electrical, TV and telephone points
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Mains fitted smoke detectors
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- Traditional Build construction with high specification insulation
11' 6'' x 17' 1'' (3.5m x 5.2m)
18' 8'' x 11' 10'' (5.7m x 3.6m)
11' 6'' x 12' 10'' (3.5m x 3.9m)
9' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3m x 3.6m)
8' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.6m x 2.5m)
Contact our agent to find out more about this property
Arrange a viewing
Call Claire Hassett
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .