Site 240m NW of 32 Blackisland Road, PortadownBT62 1NE
Opportunity to purchase land on Blackisland Road in close proximity to Portadown, Annaghmore, Loughgall and M1 interchange.
0.7 Acre building plot with full planning permission obtained (O/2010/0846/RM) for a two storey 2300 sq ft dwelling with garage.
Ground has a high clay content and foundations have been laid for the garage thus protecting the planning permission.
Services are in place in close proximity.
Opportunity exists to purchase additional land up to 11 acres at £10,000 per acre.
For further information on site or to have planning permission documents etc sent out contact Michael Greenaway on 02838396852 or email@example.com
- Close proximity to local towns including Portadown and Loughgall
- Convenient to M1 interchange
- Full planning permission approval for 2300 sq ft dwelling and garage
- Services in close proximity
- Foundations laid
- High gound clay content
- Opportunity to purchase addition land up to 11 acres
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .