Braeburn House Kilmacanty Road, KilmoreBT61 8NH
Excellent opportunity to purchase a sizeable (3190 sq ft) and purpose built detached property in Kilmore, Co. Armagh. The property incorporates a unique and appealing interior floor plan designed to suit a wide range of prospective buyers.
Braeburn House is a beautiful residential site located in Kilmore which is approx. 1.5 miles from the main Portadown – Armagh Road, near the Stonebridge roundabout.
Due to it’s elevated position this site enjoys excellent views and is surrounded by orchards.
For further information or to discuss please contact Alastair Glass on 02838 396851.
(Further details coming soon).
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Quality bathrooms & sanitary ware PC Sum allowance WS
- Fully painted walls and ceilings throughout (one base colour)
- Panelled internal doors
- Moulded 6” Skirtings and 4” Architraves
- Gardens levelled and top soiled
- Driveway in pebbled stones
- 10 year Warranty cover
- Black PVC guttering, downpipes and fascia
- Efficient oil fired central heating system
- PC Sum allowance for kitchen and appliances
- Black PVC windows in bugalow, cream in 2 storey
- Garage optional extra
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .