ABOUT DRUMFORD MEADOWS
With convenient access to local schools, leisure facilities, shopping
and even a hospital on the door step, Drumford Meadow really is an
ideal place to live. Access to the M1 and A3 is only a few minutes
away or go green with immediate access to a network of cycle paths,
playing fields and walk ways. Portadown itself can boast as home to
some of N.Irelands leading employers and has a thriving town centre
with a mix of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to tickle all taste buds.
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Brick and/or
plaster render are used for the external finish topped by a striking black
coloured uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. External timber
features are painted gloss black to match where applicable. The roof
will have a grey coloured, flat concrete tile crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile.
Black coloured uPVC hexagonal guttering with square uPVC downpipes
compliment the external trim.
Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches
(except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. White
coloured uPVC French doors or aluminium sliding patio doors are fitted
where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear
door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
All garden areas will have a lawn front and rear unless otherwise specified.
Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where
applicable. Fencing will include a timber privacy screen between adjoining
properties; all other fenced areas will comprise of treated timber posts
and rail (approx 900mm high).
Driveways will be approx 10 metres long or from the road kerb to the front
elevation of the property, whichever is the greater, and finished in bitmac.
A coloured pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear
elevation with level access to one external door. Pavia patios will have a
minimum area of 5.75m2 where applicable. Specified plots may have a
facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can
even wash your car and water the plants using the outside tap which is
provided as standard!
5” contemporary MDF skirting and 3” contemporary MDF architrave
painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard
nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. This is all
complimented by moulded ‘ladder’ style internal doors painted white,
with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Redwood newel posts and
handrails with square balustrades treated with clear preservative where
appropriate are incorporated in homes with stairways.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft
access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans
are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so thermal
insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a
substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating
system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there
will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled
to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to
provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have
a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
A burglar alarm is supplied and installed by a NACOSS & NSI approved
company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground
floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon
monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are
fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council
10 Year warranty scheme.
Plantinum Turnkey Finish:
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiles, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise youon the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a quality, practical kitchen (choice of door, worktop and handle from a range supplied by ACC Ltd) complete with a stainless steel effect splash back over the hob/cooking area and a feature upstand to match your chosen worktop.
- No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply and fit a 4 ring gas hob and single electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy, 70/30 integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. In order to maximise cupboard space, some properties will be fitted with a modern combi washer/dryer where applicable.
- Your bathroom, wc/cloaks and ensuite (where applicable) will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom and ensuite (where applicable). Shower cubicles with glass screens will be fitted in the
bathroom and ensuite (where applicable). Where a property does not have space for a separate shower cubicle in the main bathroom; we will install a shower over the bath complete with glass screen. The first / main shower will operate using the property’s heating system. Additional showers (where applicable) will be electrically operated.
- Tailor your colour scheme from our extensive choice of quality floor tiles for halls, kitchen, utility, bathroom and ensuite/WC/cloak areas. Where properties have an internal porch plus a hall, the porch will be tiled and the hall will have carpet (see sales staff for details applicable to each property type).
- There is also a similar choice of feature wall tiles for the bathroom and ensuite / WC / cloaks (see sales staff for areas and details applicable to each property type).
- A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs / landing and all bedrooms.
- There will be a wall mounted, glass screen, electric, dancing flame effect fire in the lounge.
- A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen. TV points are provided in all bedrooms and a telephone point is installed beside the lounge TV point and in the smallest bedroom/study.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction.