50 Deanery Demesne, ArmaghBT61 7RT
Here times past and times to come, live together in harmony.
Reflecting the Georgian architecture of Armagh’s most impressive buildings, Deanery Demesne sits within a key location close to the centre of this historic, beautiful city. Surrounded by green space, things to do and people to see, living here is all about living in the moment.
Integrity comes from lives lived and truths told. Armagh is a city rich in character with a wealth of history. Deanery Demesne is located on land overlooked by The Deanery, a rare, perfectly preserved Georgian house that has set the tone for the area around it. The timeless quality of this beautiful residence has been our inspiration and our marker of quality.
You can’t buy history. You can’t dream up character.
Deanery Demesne has been designed to complement both the architectural history of Armagh and the expectations of contemporary life. Natural light floods through the Georgian styled windows and carefully proportioned architectural detailing. Comfort and style stand shoulder to shoulder in these proud, grand, comfortable living spaces.
It’s your home. So make it your own with customised options on everything from interior detailing to kitchen specification. We’ve also taken care of the practical things to make your life that bit easier.
For example, every home is already wired for satellite and security systems and every home comes with a low maintenance composite door with a high security 5 point locking mechanism.
- Beautifully designed homes by Kevin Cartin Architects
- 10 year warranty
- High performance lockable double glazed pvc windows
- High performance composite front doors with 5 point locking system
- Mains gas fired central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler and pressurised water system
- Bespoke kitchen with choice of luxury kitchen units, door furniture and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights to ceilings
- Ceramic Floor tiling in kitchen and dining areas
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Ceramic Wall tiling between kitchen units BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome towel radiators in bathroom and en-suite
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights on ceilings
- Partial wall tiling in bathroom and splashbacks to en-suites and WC
- Interior painted finish to all walls and ceilings and woodwork
- Panelled interior doors with quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- A range of external finishes to include brick and render to complement the traditional design.
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .