30 Hazelbank Road, GilfordBT63 6DS
Excellent first-time buyer or investment opportunity! This two bedroom mid terrace home boasts many features such as living room with open fire, open plan kitchen/dining area with wall and base level units and modern three-piece bathroom suite. Viewings come highly recommended.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Living room with feature fire place (with back boiler)
- Kitchen with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Dining area in kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom with three piece suite
- Rear yard and back garden (through right of way)
- Close to Gilford town centre, schools and other local amenities
11' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.6m x 2.9m)
Brick fire surround with open fire and back burner.
13' 9'' x 8' 6'' (4.2m x 2.6m)
Modern kitchen with built in oven hob and extractor. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
3' 11'' x 3' 7'' (1.2m x 1.1m)
Storage cupboard. Access to rear year.
7' 10'' x 5' 3'' (2.4m x 1.6m)
Part tiled walls. Three piece suite with shower over bath.
10' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.3m x 3m)
Front aspect room. Built in wardrobe.
13' 9'' x 8' 10'' (4.2m x 2.7m)
Rear aspect room. Built in double wardrobe.
Energy Performance Certificate
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .