21 Wheatfield Drive, LurganBT66 7BT
Hannath introduce this three bedroom end terrace property situated in a popular location, just off the Avenue Road, Lurgan. Internally, the property has been immaculately maintained with well proportioned living accommodation and the added benefit of a spacious utility & conservatory. It is sure to appeal to both first time buyers and those seeking an excellent young family home.
- Immaculate three bedroom end terrace property of approx 1160 sq ft
- Living room with feature open fireplace
- Rear aspect conservatory leading to spacious garden
- Fitted kitchen with an array of high & low level units
- Open plan arch to dining/snug area
- Rear aspect utility area
- Three bedroom on the first floor
- Additional room in the roof space via ladder that requires building control approval
- Fully tiled three piece family bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows & doors throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- Alarm system
- Low maintenance front with dual parking via secure gates
- Located within walking distance to the town centre and local amenities
- A short walk to the popular Kings Park Primary School
- Within 2 miles drive to the M1 via Lurgan and easy access to the Avenue Road, Moira and Belfast
6' 7'' x 4' 9'' (2.01m x 1.45m)
Access via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Alarm panel. Staircase leading to first floor.
19' 0'' x 10' 10'' (5.79m x 3.30m)
Front aspect room. Open fireplace. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed double doors leading to;
10' 10'' x 10' 1'' (3.30m x 3.07m)
Rear aspect room. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
10' 1'' x 10' 1'' (3.07m x 3.07m)
Front aspect room. Tiled flooring. Double & single panel radiators. Open plan leading to;
13' 5'' x 8' 9'' (4.09m x 2.66m)
Rear aspect room. Fitted kitchen units including; 1.5 stainless steel sink, glazed units, integrated cooker/oven and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Access to;
17' 8'' x 6' 9'' (5.38m x 2.06m)
Fitted low level units. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Two glazed PVC doors leading to outside.
12' 2'' x 6' 0'' (3.71m x 1.83m) at widest points
Access to hot press. Access to storage cupboard with gives ladder access to the room in the loft (subject to planning).
16' 9'' x 10' 1'' (5.10m x 3.07m) at widest points
Front aspect room. Two single panel radiators.
10' 5'' x 7' 11'' (3.17m x 2.41m)
Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobes.
10' 1'' x 8' 5'' (3.07m x 2.56m)
Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
8' 2'' x 6' 5'' (2.49m x 1.95m) at widest points
Modern three piece suite comprising of; panel bath with electric shower unit with glazed panel, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled flooring and walls.
Via gated entrance with dual parking on concrete driveway. Pebbled area with decorative flowers. Enclosed rear garden with panel fence surround with double gates allowing access. Spacious lawn and patio area suitable for family gatherings.
Energy Performance Certificate
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .