The term ‘Hannath’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Bridge Street, Portadown, BT62 1JD. Our company registration number is NI062259 registered in Northern Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the website and information contained within it are correct, we accept that there may be occasional errors. We accept no responsibility for decisions or transactions based on this information alone and would advise that you check the information is correct before entering into any type of agreement based on this.
Hannath and the Vendor/Lessor give notice that:
a) The property particulars do not constitute nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. All statements contained in property particulars are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor.
b) None of the statements contained in the particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
c) The particulars, various plans, photographs, descriptions and measurements have been carefully prepared, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers/Lessees shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. No omission, accidental error or misperception shall be a ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the Contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
d) Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Hannath nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
· Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all the negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
·This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· To the fullest extent as permitted by law Hannath accept no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
· Hannath assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses which may infect, your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, browsing or use of this website.
· In no event shall Hannath be liable for any damages, losses, injuries or claims or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, data or savings) howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, as a result of Hannath negligence) in connection with the use of this website; or the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to in this website; or any failure or delay of the use or inability to use any component of this website.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.