❮ Back to New Developments
Old Brewery Lodge, RichhillHomes created to suit your lifestyle!
Prices from £159,500
Homes created to suit your lifestyle!
This exciting new development of three and four bedroom family homes that have been well designed to give home owners the opportunity to experience and enjoy a truly peaceful place to call home. The variety of choice, use of high quality materials and high specification of finish will leave all homeowners with a house they can feel proud to own.
Innovative design and state of the art features.
House Prices & Availability
|Site 16 Old Brewery Lodge
|| For Sale
|Site 14a Old Brewery Lodge
|| Sale Agreed
|Site 14b Old Brewery Lodge
|| For Sale
- Bespoke kitchen with choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Family bathroom with free standing shower (where applicable)
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen/dining areas, utility, bathrooms, en-suites and wc
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom and splashbacks to ensuites and wc
- Carpets to lounge, stairs, landing & bedrooms
- Internal painted finish to all walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Wood burning stove with hearth in living room
- Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Panelled interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Mains gas central heating system
- Wired for satellite TV and security alarm
- Front & rear gardens levelled and seeded
- PVC double glazed windows with sliding sash to front
- 10 year warranty
Location & More Information
Located in the centre of Richhill this select new homes development benefits from easy access to schools, bars, restaurants, shops and many other local amenities. With the added advantage of being in close proximity to Portadown and Armagh.
Contact our agent to find out more about this property
Arrange a viewing
Call Ciaran McKendry
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .