❮ Back to New Developments
Lisnisky Walk, PortadownOld Lurgan Road, Portadown
Prices from £137,995
Excellently finished turnkey properties in a highly popular location!!
House Prices & Availability
|24 Lisnisky Walk
|| Sale Agreed
- Choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and work tops.
- Fitted bathroom and en-suites in contemporary white.
- Mains pressurised water system including showers.
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- High efficiency Firmus gas heating system and electronic timer.
- Integrated electric or gas oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Tiling in hallway, kitchen, WC, utility room, bathroom and en-suites.
- Deep pile carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Wood effect laminate flooring in lounge.
- Raised internal ceiling heights.
- Energy efficient LED down lighting in kitchen/dining and bathrooms.
- Feature brushed chrome switches and sockets throughout.
- Comprehensive range of electrical, television and telephone points.
- Wired for intruder alarm.
- Fitted smoke detectors.
- 10 year structural guarantee.
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and downpipes.
- Natural slate roof.
- Garden lawns top soiled, levelled and seeded.
- Perimeter rear garden surrounded in 6 foot timber fencing.
Location & More Information
Ideally located just off the Old Lurgan Road, Lisnisky Walk is a select development of Georgian inspired homes offering the latest in luxury living and convenience. The development is situated within comfortable distance to the Town Centre, commanding a superb semi-rural location and yet close to all amenities.
Cascades Leisure Centre is one of three leisure complexes in the area, offering swimming, saunas and state of the art fitness facilities. Chambers Park, Edenvilla and Kernan provide plenty more sporting facilities including rugby, hockey, football and tennis. A stroll along the walk ways of the scenic Balancing Lakes is also close at hand.
Plenty of entertainment is also close by at Rushmere Shopping Centre and the new Omniplex Cinema. The area boasts several excellent schools serving all ages.
Homeowners at Lisnisky can literally attain the best of both worlds.
Each home will be finished to the highest of standards including natural slate roofs, heritage door surround, brush chrome switches and sockets and raised ceilings providing ample natural light and a spacious feel throughout.
The carefully planned site layout maximises available space to offer ample plots and parking to each home.
Contact our agent to find out more about this property
Arrange a viewing
Call Ciaran McKendry
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .