❮ Back to New Developments
Bracken Hall, PortadownCLASSIC DESIGN, MODERN LIVING
Prices from £152,500
Last one remaining - The Felbridge - Site 11 - £152,500!
House Prices & Availability
|Site 9 Bracken Hall
|| Sale Agreed
|Site 11 Bracken Hall
|Site 15 Bracken Hall
- Bespoke kitchen with choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights to ceilings
- Ceramic Floor tiling to kitchen and dining areas
- Ceramic Wall tiling between kitchen units
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom and splashbacks to ensuites and wc
- Interior painted finish to all walls and ceilings and woodwork
- Panelled interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Wood burning stove with hearth in living room
- Mains supply smoke and heat detectors
- Main Supply carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical socke ts, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite TV
- Wired for security alarm
- Mains Gas fired central heating system with a high energy boiler
- Pressurised water system
- Beautifully designed homes by Alan Patterson Design architects
- 10 year warranty Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Bitmac driveway OPTIONAL
- Rear gardens to have perimeter vertical timber fencing
- A range of external finishes to include brick, render and stonework to complement the traditional design
- Outside Water tap
- PVC Windows with sliding sash to front
- PVC Composite door
- Feature light to front door
Location & More Information
CLASSIC DESIGN, MODERN LIVING
Commanding an excellent edge of town location at Lisnisky Lane, Portadown, Bracken Hall presents a range of classically designed homes for quality living. Bracken Hall offers prospective home owners the convenience of edge of town living with a semi-rural aspect.
There are excellent transport, cycle and pedestrian links to a full range of amenities and facilities including a number of local schools, sports facilities, public parks, local convenience stores, and also the popular Rushmere complex. Craigavon Hospital is literally a 2 minute walk away and commuters can also be on the M1 motorway in minutes. Yet within a few minutes walk or cycle buyers can be in a countryside environment or overlooking the picturesque Craigavon Lakes by joining the Ulster Way cycle and pedestrian link from a connection beside these wonderful homes.
Buyers will be spoilt for choice at Bracken Hall with 9 different house types arranged as generously proportioned semi detached and detached homes on spacious plots.
All homes at Bracken Hall have been well designed to a classical theme but with modern living in mind by renowned architects Alan Patterson Design. The variety of choice, use of high quality materials and high specification of finish will leave all homeowners with a house they can feel proud to call home.
Contact our agent to find out more about this property
Arrange a viewing
Call Ciaran McKendry
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .