❮ Back to New Developments
Beaumont Avenue, PortadownOnly two remaining!!
Prices from £135,000
Buyers at Beaumont Avenue are simply spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a new home. On offer is a range of quality detached and semi-detached homes complimented by spacious plots on a gently elevated site. All homes have been designed with modern living in mind and present bright and spacious accommodation on all floors delivered to the highest standard. Each home will be crafted with the demands of modern day living in mind. All in all home owners at Beaumont Avenue can expect a home to be proud of.
BEAUMONT AVENUE TURNKEY
All the high quality family homes at Beaumont Avenue will be finished to a turnkey specification to include;
- Gas fired central heating
- Pressurised Water System
- Mains operated smoke and heat alarms
- Walls and ceilings fully painted
- Skirtings and architraves painted white
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Shaker Oak internal doors
- Choice of contemporary kitchen
- LED spotlights in kitchen
- Modern white sanitary ware in bathrooms
- Wood burning stove in living room
- Floor tiling to kitchen, entrance hall and bathrooms
- Splashback wall tiling to bathrooms and ensuites
- Carpets to living rooms , bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Fenced rear garden
- Tobermore Mayfair pavers to paths
- Grass sewn front and rear garden
- Intruder Alarm System
Appliances to Include
- ElectricHob and Oven
- Stainless Steel electric oven and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
House Prices & Availability
|29 Beaumont Avenue
|| Sale Agreed
|36 Beaumont Avenue
|| Sale Agreed
Location & More Information
Commanding an excellent location on the Lurgan Road, Beaumont Avenue presents a range of stunning homes with easy access of Portadown Town Centre, Rushmere and the surrounding area. This development offers a central location to local primary, secondary and higher education schools and colleges and is only a short drive from the M12 Motorway access road giving the ultimate convenience to those commuting further afield. The location offers close proximity to the Craigavon Borough’s major employers as well as leisure and recreation facilities.
Location Map and Street View
How much will it cost to live here?
Your monthly mortgage repayments would be over payments to pay off your mortgage of .