AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING TOMORROW (16th AUGUST)
The highly anticipated first release of houses at phase one will consist of 12 houses are under construction and are available for booking from 8:30am tomorrow (16th August 2019).
Demand has been extremely high for the development and a strict booking procedure applies!
Friday 16thAugust 2019
Site reservations can be made from Friday 16th August at 8.30am.
Deposit is £500, £250 of which is non refundable.
The following criteria applies:
- Sites will be reserved on a first come first serve basis strictly at our office 8 Bridge Street, Portadown, Co. Armagh BT62 1JD
- Payment can be made by cash or debit card only.
- Buyers must be in a position to sign an unconditional contract and must provide the following information:
1. ID and utility bill for all purchasers.
2. A decision in principle from their lender or mortgage advisor confirming suitability for mortgage
3. A bank statement or paperwork confirming proof of deposit. If the deposit is being given as a gift, a letter stating this must be provided by the person giving the gift.
4. Proof of funds readily available, if not obtaining a mortgage
5. Provide details of their solicitor
6. Provide details of their lender or mortgage advisor
Nb. If a person is not able to be present on the day of booking and is sending someone
in their place, they must provide ID and should e mail our office at email@example.com to advise us in advance.
Should a buyer have a house to sell or other circumstances which may delay their ability to sign an unconditional contract, the following criteria applies:
- If the buyer has a property to sell – either, not on the market, on the market, or sale agreed we must point out that the booking of a site is at the discretion of the agent and developer.
- Priority will go to those without a chain.
- Buyers in a chain will be considered on a reserve basis, classed as “first reserve”, “second reserve”, “third reserve” etc.
- Any provisional booking accepted, and deposit paid by a buyer with a chain, will be given a reasonable time period to sell their home before the status of their booking is reconsidered.
All bookings are subject to status, subject to contract and are considered without prejudice.